(3) Loosen the vent on the fill cap and allow air pressure to vent.
Do not remove the fill cap until all air pressure is vented
(4) Remove the fill cap
(5) Check that the solution is thoroughly mixed. Pour it into the tank. The sight gage will show the level of liquid
in the tank.
(6) Put the fill cap on handtight.
(7) Tighten the vent on the fill cap finger tight.
2-8. Filling the Low-Flow Admix Tank.
Always prepare admix solutions in a separate container. Never mix solutions in the tank. Never
put undiluted admix in the tanks.
For this procedure you \will need a clean container large enough to hold the amount of solution
you are mixing. You will also need a clean container to measure the admixture.
a. Diluting Liquid Admixtures for the Low-Flow System
(1) Check the mix design to see how much admix Is required per bag of cement. Multiply by the number of
bags of cement you will be using.
(2) Put this amount of admix (enough for as many bags of cement as you will be using) in the large container.
(3) Add five times that amount of water.
(4) Example: If you need 2 oz (59.14 ml) of admix per bag, and expect to use 32 bags of cement, put 64 oz
(1892 ml) (2 qts) (1.89 1) of admix in the container. Add 10 qts (9.46 I1) of clean water.