(2) Put this amount of admix (enough for as many bags of cement as you will use) into the clean container.
(3) Add clean water until the number of quarts of solution equals the number of bags of cement.
(4) Example: If you need 7 oz (207 ml) of admix per bag, and expect to use 60 bags of cement, put 420 oz
(12421 ml) of admix in the container. Add enough clean water to make 60 qts (57 I) of solution.
c. Putting Solution into the Hi-Flow Tank. (See fig. 2-21.)
(1) Close the drain valve, the air gate valve, and the solution gate valve. (Turn them all the way clockwise.)
(2) Open both gage valves. (Turn them all the way counterclockwise). Check that the vent and draincock on
the gage valves are closed.
Figure 2-21. Filling the Hi-Flow Admix Tank.