(7) Install two seals (10) in retainers (2).
Adhesive sealant causes immediate bonding on contact with eyes, skin, or clothing and also gives off
harmful vapors. Wear protective goggles and use in well-ventilated area. If adhesive gets in eyes, try to
keep eyes open; flush eyes with water for 15 minutes and get immediate medical attention.
(8) Coat two gaskets (9) with light coat of sealant and position on housing (1).
(9) Position two flanges (5) in retainers (2) and install each on shaft (6) as an assembly.
(10) Align matchmarks and install retainer (2) on housing (1) with four lo&washers (8) and screws (7).
Tighten screws 110 lb-ft (149 N·m).
(11) Install two castle nuts (4) and cotter pins (3) on shaft (6).
END OF TASK