This procedure is the same for both
left- and right-hand tines.
Left- and right-hand tines must be
installed correctly for proper rotor
operation. Remove and replace all
left-hand or all right-hand tines at one
time to avoid incorrect installation.
(2) Remove 60 locknuts (2), carriage bolts (3),
and 30 tines (4) from 10 tine plates (5).
(1) Inspect mounting areas on tine plates for
(2) Replace all tines as a set.
Install all left-hand or all right-hand tines
at one time to avoid incorrect installation.
(1) Install 30 tines (4) on 10 tine plates (5) with
60 carriage bolts (3) and locknuts (2).
Tighten locknuts 260 to 280 lb-ft
(352 -380 N·m)
(2) Remove supports from rotor assembly (1).
Follow on Maintenance:
Connect negative battery cables
END OF TASK