2-10. DRIVING INSTRUCTIONS.
a. Introduction. The following procedures provide instructions for moving the vehicle around a work site
without the rotor being engaged. Descriptions of controls called out in these procedures can be found in Table 2-1,
Controls and Indicators.
b. Vehicle Driving Procedures.
Hearing protection is required for operator and also for all personnel working in and around this vehicle
while vehicle is operating.
(1) Push rotor boom control (1) forward to RAISE ROTOR position to raise rotor assembly above ground.
(2) Set 2-speed lever (2) in HIGH or LOW position as desired.
(3) Press brake pedal (3) and hold it in braking position.
(4) Release parking brake (4).
(5) Place TRANSMISSION control lever (5) in forward (FWD) or reverse (REV) position as desired.