4-172. ROTOR SPRING REPLACEMENT.
This task covers:
Tool kit, general mechanic's: automotive
TM or Para
Rotor disconnected and
Both rotor springs are removed and
installed the same way. Right spring
screws (3) from spring bracket (4). Discard
(2) Remove spring bracket (4) and spring (5)
from frame (6).
(3) Repeat steps (1) and (2) for other spring
(1) Check for damaged parts.
(2) Replace all damaged parts.
(1) Position spring (5) and spring bracket (4) on
(2) Install four screws (3), lockwashers (2), and nuts (1).
(3) Repeat steps (1) and (2) for other spring bracket.
END OF TASK