Fig. 2 - Cutaway View of Cylinder Block Showing Air and Water Passages
ENGINE AND ROTOR TRANSMISSION REMOVAL
4. Remove the air cleaner tubes.
The engine and rotor transmission should be removed
from the vehicle as a unit.
6. Disconnect the throttle controls.
7. Remove engine hood and side covers.
1. Drain the cooling system.
8. Remove radiator and shroud as a unit after removing
radiator hoses from radiator.
2. Drain the lubricating oil.
9. Remove drive line to traction pump.
3. Disconnect the fuel lines.
Fig. 4 - Sealing Arrangement of Cylinder Block
Fig. 3 - Air Box Covers and Air Inlet Ports