(6) If removed, install expansion plug (4) in oil tiller base.
Adhesive causes immediate bonding on contact with eyes, skin, or clothing and also gives off harmful
vapors. Wear protective goggles and use in well-ventilated area. If adhesive gets in eyes, try to keep eyes
open; flush eyes with water for 15 minutes and get immediate medical attention.
(7) If removed, apply coat of and install expansion plug (3) in camshaft bore.
(8) If removed, apply thin coat of retaining compound to outer diameter of three cup plugs (2).
(9) If removed, install three cup plugs (2). Ensure cup plugs are even with countersink in block.
(10) If removed, mark camshaft bushing (1) and bore to align oil hole.
(11) Install camshaft bushing (1).
(12) Ensure clearance of oil hole by passing through 0.128 in. (3.2 mm) rod. If rod will not pass through hole,
remove camshaft bushing (1) and reinstall.