4-154. ADDITIVE PUMP STRAINER AND CONNECTIONS REPLACEMENT (CONT).
Adhesive causes immediate bonding on
contact with eyes, skin, or clothing and also
gives off harmful vapors. Wear protective
goggles and use in well-ventilated area. If
adhesive gets in eyes, try to keep eyes open;
flush eyes with water for 15 minutes and
get immediate medical attention.
(1) If removed, apply hydraulic sealant to
threads of plug (20) and install plug on
additive pump (19).
(2) If removed, Apply hydraulic sealant to
threads of two nipples (17 and 18) and
install nipples in tee (12).
(3) Install tee (12) on additive pump (19).
(4) Install chain (14) and split ring (16) on
(5) Apply hydraulic sealant to plug (15) and install plug (15) in tee (12).
(6) Install chain (14) and screw (13) on plug (15).