(7) Remove screw (13) and chain (14) from
(8) Remove plug (15) from tee (12).
(9) Remove chain (14) and split ring (16) from
(10) Remove tee (12) with two nipples (17
and 18) from additive pump (19).
(11) If damaged, place tee (12) in vise and
remove two nipples (17 and 18) from
(12) If damaged, remove plug (20) from additive
Drycleaning solvent (P-D-680) is TOXIC and flammable. Wear protective goggles and gloves; use
only in well-ventilated area; avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothes, and do not breathe vapors.
Keep away from heat or flame. Never smoke when using solvent; the flashpoint for type I
drycleaning solvent is 100°F (38°C) and for type II is 140°F (60°C). Failure to do so may result in
injury or death to personnel.
If personnel become dizzy while using cleaning solvent, immediately get fresh air and medical help.
If solvent contacts skin or clothes, flush with cold water. If solvent contacts eyes, immediately flush
eyes with water and get immediate medical attention.
Compressed air used for cleaning purposes must not exceed 30 psi (207 kPa). Use only with effective
chip guarding and personal protective equipment (goggles/shield, gloves, etc.).
(1) Clean all metal parts and strainer with drycleaning solvent. Dry all metal parts with clean lint-free cloth or
(2) Inspect all parts for crack, wear, damaged threads, or missing parts.
(3) Replace all damaged or missing parts.