Loosen seat adjustment knob (7), pull
control handle (8) and lift elevation bar
support (6) out of base (9).
(4) Remove two nuts (10) and screws (11) from
support plates (12).
(5) Remove base (9) from support plates (12).
screws (15), and washers (16) from support
plates (12). Discard lo&washers.
(7) Remove support plates (12) from rear floor
(1) Check seat cushions for tears and scrapes.
(2) Check seat belts for worn or loose threads.
(3) Check to see that seat belt buckle is in
proper working order.
(4) Check to see that seat belt is securely fastened to the floor of tractor.
Drycleaning solvent (P-D-680) is TOXIC and flammable. Wear protective goggles and gloves; use
only in a well-ventilated area; avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothes and do not breathe vapors.
Keep away from heat of flame. Never smoke when using solvent; the flash point for type I
drycleaning solvent is 100°F (38OC) and for type II is 140°F (60°C). Failure to do so may result in
injury or death to personnel.
If personnel become dizzy while using cleaning solvent, immediately get fresh air and medical help.
If solvent contacts skin or clothes, flush with cold water. If solvent contacts eyes, immediately flush
eyes with water and get immediate medical attention.
(5) Clean all metal parts with a drycleaning solvent.
(6) Clean seat cushions with mild detergent and water.