(3) Raise vehicle until rear wheel is off ground. Support vehicle with jack stand.
(4) Remove 10 nuts (1) from rear wheel (2).
(5) Remove rear wheel (2) from vehicle.
(1) Inspect for damaged parts.
(2) Replace all damaged parts.
(1) Position rear wheel (2) on vehicle.
When installing nuts, position wheel so that studs are centered in wheel holes.
Nuts should be installed in a cross pattern fashion. Install or tighten one nut then tighten or install the nut
across from the one just installed.
(2) Install 10 nuts (1) on rear wheel (2).
(3) Lower vehicle until rear wheel (2) is firmly grounded.
(4) Tighten nuts (1) 400 to 450 lb-ft (542 - 610 N°m).
(5) Remove jack.
END OF TASK