4-85. BACK-UP HORN ALARM SWITCH REPLACEMENT (CONT).
Note position of back-up switch arm for
back-up horn switch (4) from bracket (7).
(1) Wipe parts clean with lint-free cloth.
(2) Check wires for cracks or fraying.
(3) Check metal parts for cracks, rust, holes, or
(4) Replace damaged parts.
(1) Install back-up horn switch (4) on bracket (7) with two screws (5) and lo&washers (6).
(2) Install two wires (2 and 3) on switch (4) with
two screws (1).
Install hydrostatic pump cover
Connect negative battery cable
END OF TASK