2. Install the control tube return spring and front bracket
3. Check the control tube to be sure it is free in the
brackets. Tap the control tube lightly to align the
on the control tube. Attach the curled end of the return
spring to the rack control lever and the extended end of
the spring behind the front bracket.
4. Connect the fuel rod to the injector tube control lever
with a clevis pin and a new cotter pin.
5. Refer to Chapter 10 and position the injector rack
Install Injector Control Tube
1. Engage the injector rack control levers with the
NOTE: Be sure the injector rack control levers can be
injector control racks and place the brackets over the
placed in a no-fuel position before restarting the engine.
mounting holes on the cylinder head.
2. Install the two 1/4 "-20 x 5/8 " bolts and lock washers
Loss of shut down control could result in a runaway
at each bracket to attach the injector control tube
engine which could cause personal injury.
assembly to the cylinder head. Tighten the bolts to 10-