ORGANIZATIONAL MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
SECTION I. SERVICE UPON RECEIPT OF MATERIAL
4-1. Inspecting and Servicing the Equipment
a. Perform the following inspection
services upon receipt of equipment.
(1) Check all parts against the packing list
for loss or theft.
(2) Inspect engine thoroughly for evidence of
damaged or disconnected lines and wires.
(3) Inspect engine hold-down bolts for
(4) Remove drain plugs from tool box on
Figure 4-3. Water pump drain plug.
(5) Inspect engine crankcase drain plug (fig.
Figure 4-1. Drum drain plug.
Figure 4-2. Water tank drain plug.
Change 1 4-1