(22) Set liquid admix tanks in place and secure with four bolts, nuts, and lockwashers (1, fig. 2-10). Install air supply
line (2) and swivel nut.
(23) Set ladder (5, fig. 2-9) in place and install two capscrews (6), lockwashers (7) and nuts (8). Tighten capscrews
(24) Install four bolts (3), flatwashers (4), lockwashers (2), and nuts (1) and tighten securely.
(25) Install main clutch assembly. (Refer to pare 2-15.)
(26) Install hydraulic oil pump. (Refer to pare 2-13.)
(27) Remove four 9/16 inch shank shoulder eyebolts and nuts from four corner gussets (fig. 2-8).
d. Follow on steps required:
The following items must be completed. (Refer to TM 5-3895-372-20.)
Install cement meter register.
Install cement meter register cable.
Install sand and stone gates controls.
Install sand and stone gates.
Install chain oiled.
Install belt wiper.
Install front seals.
Install metal guides and sand deflector.
Install rubber guides.
Install admix injector.
Install liquid admix valves, lines, and fittings.
Install sand and stone screens.
Install dry admix bin.
Install cement drive system.
Install right angle gear box.
Install main drive system from the upper PTO belt pulley to main clutch.
Install valves and water lines.
Install water pump