(8) Hold the cleanup hose about three feet from the surface being washed. Rinse away the wet concrete. Be
careful not to splash wet concrete Into eyes or onto skin. Use a washout brush on areas where concrete
sticks. Use a scraper if necessary.
Wash both the inside and the outside of the trough. Wash the delivery chutes.
(9) Move the hose closer and rinse all areas thoroughly.
(10) Close the control valve and the bypass valve (fig. 3-4).
(11) Close the trough guards.
(12) Raise the mixing trough and clean the underside of trough and motor.
(1) Check that all access panels and bin covers are securely closed.
Avoid getting water in the sand, stone, cement, or dry admix bins.
Do not get water on the
electrical wiring or the conveyor belt.
(2) Using the washout hose, rinse away all wet concrete. Use a cleanup brush or scraper on stubborn spots.
Remember to remove spatters from the axles and wheels.