(2) Remove the auxiliary bin cover (1).
(3) Fill the auxiliary bin with cement (18 to 20, 94 pound (42.7 kg) bags).
(4) Install cover (1).
(1) Open the air shutoff valve and the screen vibrator valve by turning them all the way counterclockwise (fig. 2-
(2) Remove the square cover (1, fig. 2-50) from the quick loading hopper (2).
The loaded auxiliary cement bin can weigh as much as 4,000 lbs (1,816 kg). The front-end loader
must be operated on level ground to be certain that no tipping will occur when the bin is raised
into position. Equipment damage and/or bodily injury can result.
Position one crew member on top of the mixer to guide the front-end loader operator, otherwise
equipment damage could result.
(4) Approach the mixer from the left side and raise the auxiliary cement bin (3, fig. 2-50) until it clears the quick-
loading hopper (2).
Figure 2-50. Loading the Mixer.