a. Attach the Auxiliary Bin to the Bucket of a Front End Loader. (Fig. 248).
(1) Center the front-end loader bucket (6) with the center of the front of the auxiliary cement bin (2).
(2) Tilt the bucket cutter blade (5) until It is parallel with the ground.
(3) Move the front-end loader forward until the cutter blade (5) is against the stops at the back of the support
(4) Tilt the bucket (6) so that the top of the bucket is close to the top of the auxiliary cement bin (2) at the same
time that the cutter blade is against the stops at the back of the support slots (4).
The chain binders must pull in a straight line. Never tighten the chain binder if it is over a sharp
corner or over a round object. Improper chain retention can cause bodily injury and/or equipment
(5) Secure the auxiliary cement bin (2) to the bucket (6) with two chains (1). Tighten the chains with two chain
(6) After both chains (1) are secured properly, lift the bucket (6) a few feet off the ground and check for
tightness of the chain. If adjustment is required, place the auxiliary cement bin (2) back on the ground
before releasing the chain binders (3).
Figure 2-48. Attaching the Auxiliary Cement Bin.