(5) Discharge concrete into the quarter yard box until cement meter reads 98 and stop production immediately.
(6) Screed the concrete. Concrete should be just level with top of the box.
(7) If box is not full, or it overflows, repeat check twice more and average results.
(8) If box Is consistently too full or not full enough recheck calculations and settings. If these are correct, notify
2-13. Stopping Operation.
If the operation is stopped temporarily for any reason and shut down time will exceed the set-up
time of the mix being used, the auger trough must be emptied.
a. Disengage the Main Clutch and Close the Control Valve. (See fig. 2-41.)
(1) Push the main clutch lever forward. This stops ingredients delivery and main conveyor operation.
(2) Allow the mixing trough to empty mixed ingredients, then push the control valve lever forward.
(3) Pull the throttle lever against the rear stop.
At this point you may change control settings and put the mixer back in operation (paras 2-10 and
To shut down the mixer continue with the steps below.
Failure to turn the chain oiler off will result in oil in the next batch of cement.
b. Turn Off the Chain Oiler. Pull flip lever down. (See fig. 2-38.)