Drycleaning solvent (P-D-680) is TOXIC and flammable. Wear protective goggles and gloves; use
only in a well-ventilated area; avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothes and do not breathe vapors.
Keep away from heat of flame. Never smoke when using solvent; the flash point for type I
drycleaning solvent is 100°F (38°C) and for type II is 140°F (60°C). Failure to do so may result in
injury or death to personnel.
If personnel become dizzy while using cleaning solvent, immediately get fresh air and medical help.
If solvent contacts skin or clothes, flush with cold water. If solvent contacts eyes, immediately flush
eyes with water and get immediate medical attention.
(1) Wash all metal parts with drycleaning solvent.
Compressed air used for cleaning purposes must not exceed 30 psi (207 kPa). Use only with effective
chip guarding and personal protective equipment (goggles/shield, gloves, etc).
(2) Dry all parts, except bearing cups, with compressed air. Let bearings air dry.
(3) Check parts for damage.
(4) Replace damaged parts.
(1) Install grease fitting (13) in valve yoke (2).
(2) Install shaft (12) in valve yoke (2) with
retaining ring (11).
(3) Install two screws (10) and locknuts (9).
Tighten nuts 204 lb-in (23 N·m).