Drycleaning solvent (P-D-680) is TOXIC and flammable. Wear protective goggles and gloves; use
only in a well-ventilated area; avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothes and do not breathe vapors.
Keep away from heat of flame. Never smoke when using solvent; the flash point for type I
drycleaning solvent is 100oF (38°C) and for type II is 140°F (60°C). Failure to do so may result in
injury or death to personnel.
If personnel become dizzy while using cleaning solvent, immediately get fresh air and medical help.
If solvent contacts skin or clothes, flush with cold water. If solvent contacts eyes, immediately flush
eyes with water and get immediate medical attention.
(1) Clean all metal parts with drycleaning solvent and lint-free rags.
(2) Check for burrs or nicks on metal parts.
(3) Keep all internal mechanisms free of chemicals and dirt.
(4) Lubricate the swash plate, slippers and bores with clean hydraulic fluid.
(1) If removed, install pin (60) and plug (59) in
(2) If removed, install preformed packing (58)
and plug (57) in motor (3).