(42) Remove two screws (88) and washers (89).
(43) Remove two spring retainers (90) and servo
springs (91) from servo pistons (92).
(44) Remove eight retaining rings (93), four
pins (94) and two servo links (95) from
swash plate (73) and two servo pistons (92).
(45) Remove two retaining rings (96), pins (97),
and feedback links (98) from swash
(46) Remove bearing race (99).
Drycleaning solvent (P-D-680) is TOXIC and flammable. Wear protective goggles and gloves; use
only in a well-ventilated area; avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothes and do not breathe vapors.
Keep away from heat of flame. Never smoke when using solvent; the flash point for type I
drycleaning solvent is 100oF
and for type II is 140°F (60°C). Failure to do so may result in
injury or death to personnel.
If personnel become dizzy while using cleaning solvent, immediately get fresh air and medical help.
If solvent contacts skin or clothes, flush with cold water. If solvent contacts eyes, immediately flush
eyes with water and get immediate medical attention.
(1) Clean all metal parts with drycleaning solvent.