(1) Install oil seal (109) in pump housing (106). Ensure oil seal is flush with housing.
(2) Align rotor in liner of feed pump (108). Two sides should be equally apart.
(4) Install support ring (107) on feed pump (108).
Ensure that support ring is installed with notched side up. Failure to do so may result in damage to
injection pump and engine.
Ensure that liner of feed pump is installed as indicated or fuel will not discharge and damage to
injection pump will result.
(5) Place feed pump holder on top of support ring (107) and install assembly upward while holding fuel pump
(6) Install two screws (105). Tighten screws 17 to 35 lb-in. (2 - 4 N·m).