Hold crankshaft to prevent shaft of
injection pump from turning. Otherwise
damage to injection pump will result.
(7) Remove nut (9) and spring washer (10).
Discard spring washer.
(8) Remove gear (1) and key (11) while holding
crankshaft gear (12).
(9) Matchmark and remove three nuts (13),
injection pump (3), and gasket (14). Discard
(10) If damaged, remove and discard three
Ensure that engine is at top dead
Ensure that injection pump shaft is
locked and shaft key is aligned with
gear housing and gear.
(1) If necessary, repeat step a. Pre-removal/Adjustment to locate TDC.
(2) If removed, install three studs (15).
(3) Install gasket (14).
(4) Install injection pump (3) and three nuts (13). Hand-tighten nuts.