The following procedure requires the ability to produce a sufficient load to create maximum system
pressure. Take necessary precautions or injury or death to personnel could result.
STE/ICE-R PRESSURE TEST
(1) Prevent tractor from moving forward
(2) Remove output pressure line
(3) Power up STE/ICE-R to vehicle battery
source (TM 9-4910-571-12&P, in
(4) Setup STE/ICE-R pressure test #51
at output port.
(5) Start engine (pare 2-9).
(6) Engage hydrostatic motor (pare 2-10).
(7) Bring tractor up to operating speed
(8) Perform STE/ICE-R pressure test #51
(9) Hydrostatic motor output pressure
should be 3000 to 6000 psi (20760 to
(a) lf output pressure is not within
(b) If pump output pressure is within
limits, indicates faulty two-speed
TWO-SPEED RANGE BOX
(2) Remove two-speed range box from
(3) Inspect two-speed range box for
(4 If two-speed range box is
(b) If two-speed range box is not