(19) Fill hydraulic oil tank to operating level according to Lubrication Chart (Figure 3-1).
(20) Cover seat back and cushion with black polyethylene (item 51, appendix E).
(22) Coat hinges and latches with P-10 preserervative oil (item 45, appendix E).
(23) Park vehicle in an accessible area.
(24) Do not block tires.
(25) Ensure that tires are not parked in grease or oil.
4-181. SHIPMENT INSTRUCTIONS.
a. Perform all PMCS procedures according to Tables 2-2 and 4-2.
for transport by semi-trailer when height restrictions
will be encountered or for transport on C-130 or C-141
aircraft. Check with your local Transportation Move-
ment Officer for restrictions.
Change 1 4-571/(4-572 blank)