Rotor depth control bar should be
stabilized before raising hood. As hood is
raised, rotor depth control bar can fall and
cause injury or death to personnel.
(3) Mechanic operates suitable lifting device
while assistant stabilizes hood (3) and rotor
depth control bar (4).
(4) Mechanic and assistant remove hood (3)
from rotor (5).
(1) Check for damaged parts.
(2) Replace all damaged parts.
(1) Mechanic operates suitable lifting device, while assistant stabilizes hood (3) and rotor depth control
(2) Mechanic and assistant install hood (3) on rotor control depth bar (4) and rotor (5).