Drycleaning solvent (P-D-680) is TOXIC and flammable. Wear protective goggles and gloves; use
only in well-ventilated area; avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothes, and do not breathe vapors.
Keep away from heat or flame. Never smoke when using solvent; the flashpoint for type I
drycleaning solvent is 100°F (38°C) and for type II is 140°F (60°C). Failure to do so may result in
injury or death to personnel.
If personnel become dizzy while using cleaning solvent, immediately get fresh air and medical help.
If solvent contacts skin or clothes, flush with cold water. If solvent contacts eyes, immediately flush
eyes with water and get immediate medical attention.
(1) Clean all threads on fittings and cross with drycleaning solvent.
Compressed air used for cleaning purposes must not exceed 30 psi (207 kPa). Use only with effective
chip guarding and personal protective equipment (goggles/shield, gloves, etc.).
(2) Dry all parts with compressed air.
(3) Check for damaged parts.
(4) Replace damaged parts.
Adhesive causes immediate bonding on
contact with eyes, skin, or clothing and also
gives off harmful vapors. Wear protective
goggles and use in well-ventilated area. If
adhesive gets in eyes, try to keep eyes open;
flush eyes with water for 15 minutes and
get immediate medical attention.
(1) Apply hydraulic sealant to threads of king
nipple (6) and two elbows (4 and 5).
(2) Install king nipple (6) and two
elbows (4 and 5) on cross (7).
(3) Apply hydraulic sealant to threads of two bushings (2 and 3) and adaptor (1).
(4) Install two bushings (2 and 3) and adaptor (1).