4-124. ROLLOVER PROTECTIVE STRUCTURE (ROPS) REPLACEMENT (CONT).
screws (3) from rollover protection structure
(ROPS) supports (4). Discard lockwashers.
ROPS weighs 395 Ibs (179 kg). Attach suitable lifting device prior to removal or installation to
prevent possible injury to personnel.
Do not allow heavy components to swing while hanging by lifting device. Equipment may strike
personnel and cause injury.
(2) Using suitable lifting device attached to four lifting points (6). remove ROPS (5) from supports (4).
(3) Remove remaining four screws (3) from ROPS (5).
(1) Connect suitable lifting device to four lifting points (6) on ROPS (5).
(2) Install four screws (3) on ROPS (5); one in each corner.
(3) Install ROPS (5) on ROPS supports (4). Align the four screws in the supports.
(4) Install remaining 12 screws (3). lockwashers (2), and nuts (1) in ROPS (5). Tighten nuts.
(5) Disconnect suitable lifting device.
END OF TASK