Adhesive causes immediate bonding on contact with eyes, skin, or clothing and also gives off harmful
vapors. Wear protective goggles and use in well-ventilated area. If adhesive gets in eyes, try to keep eyes
open; flush eyes with water for 15 minutes and get immediate medical attention.
(7) Coat threads of two fittings (13 and 14) with pipe thread sealing compound and connect to union (15).
(8) Position brake tubes (2 and 5) so that fittings (1 and 4) can be connected to master cylinder adapters (3
Be sure that clamps are positioned squarely and evenly over brake tubes before tightening clamp nuts or
damage to brake tubes may result.
(9) Tighten nuts (16 and 20).
(10) Install fitting (11) in adapter (12).
(11) Install clamp (9) lockwasher (8), and nut (7)
on stud (10). Position brake tube (2) behind
clamp and tighten nut.
(12) Repeat steps (10 and 11) for brake tube (5)
to other wheel.