(4) Remove cap (5) and fill radiator (2) with 5 gallons (19 liters) clean water and .75 lb (.4 kg)
(5) Run engine five minutes after coolant temperature reaches 180°F (82°C).
(6) Repeat steps (1) through (3).
Place a suitable container with a 6 gallon (22.7 liters) capacity under radiator to catch spilling coolant.
(7) Loosen clamp (6) and remove hose (7). Drain remaining water.
(8) Install hose (7) and tighten clamp (6).
(9) Repeat steps (4) through (8), adding clean water only to flush coolant system. Do not add
(10) If water drained still appears dirty, repeat step (9) until water appears clean.
Corrosion inhibitor contains alkali. Do
not get in eyes; wear goggles/safety glasses
when using. Avoid contact with skin. In
case of contact, immediately wash area
with soap and water. If eyes are contacted,
flush eyes with large amounts of water for
at least 15 minutes and get immediate
Do not fill coolant system with water only.
Use ethylene glycol mixture with water.
Failure to do so will result in damage to
(1) Remove cap (1) and fill radiator (2) with a 50 percent mixture of water and antifreeze. Coolant capacity is
6 gallons (22.7 liters).
(2) Install cap (1).
END OF TASK