Fuel is very flammable and can explode easily. To avoid serious injury or death:
Keep fuel away from open flame or any spark (ignition source).
Keep at least a B-C tire extinguisher within easy reach when working with fuel or on a fuel system.
Post signs that read "NO SMOKING WITHIN 50 FEET (15 m)" when working with open fuel, fuel
lines or fuel tanks.
Fuel is slippery and can cause falls. To avoid injury, wipe up spilled fuel with rags.
Tag and mark hydraulic hoses before
(1) Loosen clamp (1) and remove hose (2) from
(2) Loosen clamp (4) and remove hose (5) from
(3) Remove three hoses (7, 8, and 9) from
(4) Loosen clamp (10) and remove hose (11)
from valve (12).
(5) Remove hose (13) from valve (12).
(6) Loosen clamp (14) and remove hose (15)
from valve (16).