4-27. ROTOR DRIVE ASSEMBLY SERVICE (CONT).
(1) Clean plugs and around drain holes.
(2) Inspect all threads for crossed or peeled condition.
(3) Replace damaged plugs.
(4) Dispose of drained fluids according to local regulations.
(1) Install drain plug (1) in drive assembly (2).
(2) Fill drive assembly (2) with gear oil, as
specified by MIL-L-2105C, through fill
(3) Drive assembly (2) is full when oil level is
just below fi11 hole (3).
(4) When drive assembly is full, install fill plug
(4) in drive assembly (2).
END OF TASK