1. The third drive shaft grease fitting is not displayed here. It is on the drive shaft's rear universal joint.
2. The second shackle bolt is not illustrated here. It passes through the right hand leaf spring.
3. The left hand tie rod end and kingpin grease fittings are in the same position behind the left front wheel
as those displayed here behind the right front wheel.
4. Grade 15W-40 (OE/HDO-1940) is the preferred lubricant when temperatures are above 0° F
5. There are two grease fittings on the front end of the hydrostatic pump drive shaft that are not
Figure 3-1. Lubrication Chart (Sheet 8)