c. FIGURE AND ITEM NUMBER INDEX.
(1) FIG. (Column 1). This column lists the number of the figure where the item is identified/located in Sections
(2) ITEM (Column 2). Th e item number is that number assigned to the item as it appears in the figure
referenced in the adjacent figure number column.
(3) STOCK NUMBER (Column 3). This column lists the NSN for the item.
(4) CAGEC (Column 4). The Commercial and Government Entity (CAGE) Code (C) is a 5-digit alphanumeric
code used to identify the manufacturer, distributor, or Government agency, etc., that supplies the item.
(5) PART NUMBER (Column 5). Indicates the primary number used by the manufacturer (individual, firm,
corporation, or Government activity), which controls the design and characteristics of the item by means of its engineering
drawings, specifications standards and inspection requirements to identify an item or range of items.
a. USABLE ON CODE (UOC). The usable on code appears in the lower left corner of the Description column
heading. Usable on codes are shown as "UOC: ......... "in the Description column (justified left) on the first line applicable
item description/nomenclature. All models of the Rotary Tiller Mixer are alike.
b. FABRICATION INSTRUCTIONS. Bulk materiels required to manufacture items are listed in the Bulk Materiel
Functional Group of this RPSTL. Part numbers for bulk materiels are also referenced in the DESCRIPTION column of the
line item entry for the item to be manufactured/fabricated. Detailed fabrication instructions for items source coded to be
manufactured or fabricated are found in TM 5-3895-359-14&P.
c. ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS. Detailed assembly instructions for items source coded to be assembled from
component spare/repair parts are found in TM 5-3895-359-14&P. Items that make up the assembly are listed immediately
following the assembly item entry or reference is made to an applicable figure.
d. KITS. Line item entries for repair parts kits appear in group 9401 in Section II, Repair Kits.
e. INDEX NUMBERS. Items which have the word BULK in the FIG. column will have an index number shown in the
item column. This index number is a cross-reference between the National Stock Number/Part Number Index and the
7 Change 1