1. Thoroughly clean external surfaces with
steam or clean solvent SD-2 and blow dry.
SD-2 is potentially dangerous.
Do not use
near open flame or heat.
2. Remove the nine (9) cap screws (using 7/16"
wrench) and swing control away from housing.
Protect exposed surfaces and cavities from
damage and foreign material. Use caution so
that the rings and orifice plate remain in place
and do not fall into the pump housing.
3. Slip the pin on control linkage out of the link
attached to the swashplate and remove
control, The area is sealed with both a gasket
and three (3) O-rings. The Variable Pressure
Control does not have a linkage to disengage.
4. In preparation for installing the control, place
a new gasket on the housing. Insert the
orifice plate and three (3) O-rings into the
5. Engage the pin on the control linkage in the
mating hole in the link attached to the
swashplate. Use caution so that the O-rings
and orifice plate remain in place and do not
fall into the pump housing.
6. Swing the control into place against the pump
housing. Install cap screws and torque to 10-
11 ft. lbs.