21. Install the temperature gage thermocouple in the
the no-fuel position freely by aid of the return spring
adaptor at the rear end of the water manifold.
only. Do not bend the spring. If necessary, replace the
22. Install the thermostat and secure the thermostat
housing to the water manifold with four bolts and lock
16. Attach the fuel rod to the differential lever in the
governor housing. Secure the governor to the cylinder
head with bolts and lock washers.
23. Slide the hose into position on the radiator and
secure it with two clamps.
17. Connect the governor fuel rod to the injector control
24. Install any other equipment or parts that were
18. Install the fuel filter and connect the fuel lines.
25. Fill the cooling system and lubrication system.
26. Before starting the engine, perform an engine
20. Install the water manifold.