12. Holding the spring housing adjustment in
place, loosen and remove the centering screw
locknut. Remove the centering screw.
13. Remove the O-ring from centering screw and
14. Install the centering screw, back into the
control, until it just contacts the internal
Care must be taken not to compress the
internal centering spring. The centering screw
should just make contact.
15. Measure accurately the distance the centering
screw extends beyond the end of the spring
Measurement must be accurate to .005".
16. Remove the centering screw and install a new
17. Re-install the centering screw to the depth
measured in Step 5.
centering screw locknut to 30-50 ft. lbs.
18. Repeat Steps 3 through 11 to complete the