(4) Remove the crankcase cover plate, cover,
(5) Remove the engine supports from the
Figure 3-15. Crankcase cover plate, cover, gasket, and engine supports removal.
Cleaning, Inspection and Repair.
(1) Clean all parts with a cleaning solvent.
(2) Inspect all parts for wear and damage.
Repair or replace worn or damaged parts.
c. Installation. Install the crankcase cover plate,
crankcase cover, gasket,
and engine supports in
reverse of the instructions in subparagraph a above.
3-15. Oil Pump
(3) Remove the nut, gear and woodruff key
(4) Remove the crankcase cover plate,
crankcase cover, gasket, and engine supports (para 3-
Figure 3-16. Oil pump removal.