(5) Remove nuts and capscrews that secure
9-6. Trailer Frame Assembly
spring hangers to springs and axles and disassemble
trailer spring from hangers.
(1) Jack up mixer at mixer frame. Support
(6) Remove roll pins (11) from nuts (12) and
mixer with suitable timbers.
unscrew leveling screws (13) from spring hanger (9).
(7) To remove frame assembly (10) it is
and washers (7) that secure frame (10) to spring
necessary that mixer be supported from overhead sling
in order for frame to be lowered away from mixer when
attaching hardware is removed.
(4) Pull front axle with spring hangers from
By Order of the Secretary of the Army:
CREIGHTON W. ABRAMS
Genera, United States Army
Chief of Staff
VERNE L. BOWERS
Major General, United States Army
The Adjutant General
To be distributed accordance with DA Form 12-25B, (qty rqr block no. 431) Direct ad General Support maintenance
requirements for Mixer, Concrete.