e. The following publications pertain to the Non-Tilt Mixer, Concrete, and its components:
TM5-3895-342-12 Non-Tilt Mixer, Concrete, Model 499A
TM5-3895-342-34 Non-Tilt Mixer, Concrete, Model 499A
TM5-3895-342-34P Non-Tilt Mixer, Concrete, Model 499A
LO5-3895-342-12-1 Non-Tilt Mixer, Concrete, Model 499A
LO5-3895-342-12-2 Non-Tilt Mixer, Concrete, Model 499A
f. The illustrations in this manual are identical to those published in the TM5-3895-342-34P. Only those parts coded
"C" or "O" in the third position of the SMR code are listed in the tabular listing; therefore, there may be a break in the
item number sequence. Only illustrations containing organizational unit authorized items appear in this manual.
5. How to Locate Repair Parts.
a. When National Stock Number or Part Number is Not Known:
(1) First. Using the table of contents, determine the functional group to which the item belongs. This is
necessary since figures are prepared for functional groups, and listings are divided into the same groups.
(2) Second. Find the figure covering the functional group to which the item belongs.
(3) Third. Identify the item on the figure and note the item number of the item.
(4) Fourth. Refer to the Repair Parts List for the figure to find the line item entry for the item number noted on
b. When National Stock Number or Part Number is Known:
(1) First.: Using the Index of National Stock Numbers and Part Numbers, find the pertinent national stock
number or part number. The NSN Index is in National Item Identification Number (NIIN)*
sequence. The part numbers in the Part Number Index are listed in ascending alphanumeric sequence. Both indexes
cross-reference you to the illustration figure and item number of the item you are looking for.
*The NIIN consists of the last 9 digits of the NSN
(2) Second. After finding the figure and item number, verify that the item is the one you're looking for, then
locate the item number in the repair parts list for the figure.
For standard abbreviations see MIL-STD-12D, Military Standard Abbreviations For Use On Drawing, Specifications,
Standards And In Technical Documents.